Update.

Hey guys.

A few months ago, my friend Charlie linked me to a Japanese second hand brand shop, which had loads of amazing things that I really wanted, and she asked me if I wanted to go halves of the shopping service charges with her because she wanted some stuff too, so obviously, I agreed and picked out a few items and I got them last month.

It's taken me this long to get round to throwing together some co-ords with these items.

But I've finally done it, I've taken photos and I just need to think of what to write about each co-ord that I've made now. I'll be posting them day by day, starting from today, so please be patient and look forward to them.

I hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. Omg dont show me this store, I spend too much already XD hahaha

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete