OOTD Challenge: Day 2

Hey guys, I've remembered to carry on with the "Outfit Of The Day" challenge and here is the outfit I wore to walk to work in today. Unlike the cute rock-chick look I had yesterday, today is very colourful indeed and it kept me a lot warmer too.




Basically, the outfit it made up of Leeds Fest 2012 skull t-shirt, green checked shirt, skinny jeans, Co&Lu belt and my sisters GoldDigga trainers, then for when I went out I added a black beanie hat, my pink and black polka dot scarf and a black and multi-coloured music note pattern jacket too. I also must point out my Toy Story alien boxers poking out, just because they're cool.

Close up of my Leeds Fest t-shirt here.

Well anyway, I hope you liked today's outfit and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment