OOTD Challenge: Day 1

Hey guys, so this outfit is mainly based around the black vest top with a Dodo bird skeleton print. I've been trying to put together an outfit to work with the vest top for a long time, but never had much luck or inspiration, until today.




This outfit is made up of the Dodo vest, a black waterfall cardigan (just so my arms don't get cold), a sleeveless denim jacket, a denim skirt, black over the knee socks and my pirate boots. It's a great rock-chick look that's suitable for the cold weather and as you can see, the outfit even works well with a hat.

★ Close up of the Dodo vest here.

By the way, there will be a post about my hair coming soon too, because as you can tell, I've had it braided. So please look forward to that. The post about my hair is now here.

Now, as always, please enjoy and thank you for reading.


6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    For next summer you should invest in some of them layered shorts in white! They'd look cute too with the socks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ~ ♥
      I have already been looking into getting some, but I keep thinking my legs will stretch them out too much and it will look a mess XD

      Delete
    2. Your legs are smaller than mine! B|

      Delete
    3. I'm just going by how I looked (in my head) with them shorts we got for our maids dresses.

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit and I love your phone case too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ♥
      I actually got the case pretty cheap off ebay and there's loads of colours to choose from too (^_^)

      Delete