ClubWorks large eye pallet

So since I've got my laptop back, I'm here, yet again, to keep you all updated.

This time my blog is going to be about a new eyeshadow pallet I picked up recently from Superdrugs for only £3. I was about to walk out of the store until I saw a shelf of cheap make-up and from there I saw these bright colours just sort of calling out to me from that shelf. When I saw it, I felt like I just had to have it.



So on the left is the pallet and on the right are a few quick tests of the colours, I just used my fingers with it being a quick test. At first I wasn't too impressed with the outcomes, but since I paid for the set, I thought I might as well use it still and it turns out, the colours are more vibrant with a brush, which I should have figured out sooner really.

Here's the outcome of my most recent attempt.


A few of the colours are pretty similar to the 17 Candy Collection eyeshadow (Dolly Mixture) set I mentioned in a previous blog, here, only the shades are a slightly brighter and darker, which is pretty cool, since the other colours we're more of a pastel shade.

The vibrant eyeshadow gets a lot of good attention, especially at work, the customers and my co-workers love it so much. They say I look odd without my bright eyes now.

Well anyway, that's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment